Every Florida getaway at PHASE III Real Estate Services deserves at least a day or two dedicated to lounging around Naples public beaches. Relax to the sounds of Gulf Coast waves and engage in some socially-distanced activities. Regardless of where your interests lie, you’re sure to have a fantastic time at the public beaches in Naples, Florida.
5 Unique Activities for Your Naples Public Beach Outing
Treat yourself to several Naples activities during your stay at our Vanderbilt Beach rentals. Whether you prefer to explore or stay near the shore, there’s something for everyone. Plus, there’s plenty of space to spread out and engage in your socially-distanced venture of choice.
- Teach the kiddos the joys of flying a kite. Choose your kite at a nearby outfitter like REI, and spend an afternoon watching those colores soar.
- Embark on a Naples kayaking adventure and explore the Gulf Coast on a solo expedition or sign up for a guided tour.
- Some of the best shelling takes place at Naples public beaches. Bring along a bag or bucket and collect empty shells that wash up on shore. Take them home as a memento or turn them into fantastic crafts.
- Spend your early morning or twilight casting a line from the shore. You never know what fish you might reel in!
- Bring a towel, blanket, or exercise mat with you for some beach yoga. Relax and stretch as you breathe in the fresh, salty air. Practice on your own or sign up for a guided beach yoga session.
Luxury Rentals in Naples, Florida, for the Ultimate Getaway
After months of distanced learning and working from home, you and your loved ones deserve a relaxing getaway. Choose from an assortment of spacious Gulf Coast vacation homes, and spend your getaway soaking in the sun and enjoying a plethora of Naples public beach activities. To learn more about our fantastic offerings, please give us a call at 1-239-597-9111.